2026년 8월 8일 토요일

No Resolve - Fingerprints (Official Music Video)


Lyrics Verse 1 Hideaway, you stole the best of me And made your big escape Now I’m left here waiting Through it all, I always took the fall But you’re the criminal My heart for the taking Pre-Chorus I know what you’ve done (At the scene of the crime, at the scene of the crime) Can’t you see I’m broken? (I’ve been doing the time, I’ve been doing the time) Chorus I gave you everything You came in like a thief And left your fingerprints all over me (Fingerprints all over me) Don’t say you’re innocent ‘Cause I know where you’ve been You left your fingerprints all over me (Fingerprints all over me) Verse 2 Skin and bone Covered in your ghost I should be moving on Forever your victim Pre-Chorus I know what you’ve done (At the scene of the crime, at the scene of the crime) Can’t you see I’m broken? (‘Cause I’ve been doing the time) Chorus I gave you everything You came in like a thief And left your fingerprints all over me (Fingerprints all over me) Don’t say you’re innocent ‘Cause I know where you’ve been You left your fingerprints all over me (Fingerprints all over me) Bridge I’ve been doing the time At the scene of the crime You left me (You left me) Now I’m stuck at the why At the scene of the crime You left me (You left me) High and dry Do I cross your mind? Are you dead inside? Drop Chorus I gave you everything You came in like a thief And left your fingerprints all over me (All over me) Full Chorus Don’t say you’re innocent ‘Cause I know where you’ve been You left your fingerprints all over me (Fingerprints all over me) Outro I’ve been doing the time At the scene of the crime You left me (You left me) Now I’m stuck at the why You left your fingerprints all over me I know what you’ve done (You’ve done) You left your fingerprints all over me Fingerprints all over me Fingerprints all over me #noresolve #rock #hardrock #numetal © ℗ 2026 No Resolve / Mindful Music



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기