Mayday Parade's official music video for "Lying To Myself" from the new release, Sugar - available now at http://maydayparade.com/sugar
► Watch the "Sweet Sad Sugar" video:
• Mayday Parade - Sweet Sad Sugar (Official ...
► Find our upcoming tour dates: http://maydayparade.com/tour
► Find the latest merch at http://shop.maydayparade.com
Site: http://maydayparade.com
Merch: http://shop.maydayparade.com
Discord: http://maydayparade.com/discord
Instagram:
/ maydayparade
TikTok:
/ maydayparadeofficial
Facebook:
/ maydayparade
Twitter:
/ maydayparade
Lyrics:
Don’t pretend it’s something we’re not
And I won’t pretend to care anymore
Spin the truth 'cause you can’t take
It’s like nothing really matters in the end
I set this up with confidence
It only ends in loneliness
It always ends in loneliness
It always ends in
We got a problem
We never solve ‘em
It’s like I’m talking to myself
So how do we fix it
‘Cause you’re gonna miss this
And I can’t be somebody else
With a solemn resolve
When the mystery's gone
Just a broken version of ourselves
It’s like I don’t even know who you are
And I’m just lying to myself
Had me believe it was all in my head
And you lose it over something I said
Set the trap and complicate it
No it doesn’t really matter who wins
I set this up with confidence
It only ends in loneliness
It always ends in loneliness
It always ends in
We got a problem
We never solve ‘em
It’s like I’m talking to myself
So how do we fix it
‘Cause you’re gonna miss this
And I can’t be somebody else
With a solemn resolve
When the mystery's gone
Just a broken version of ourselves
It’s like I don’t even know who you are
And I’m just lying to myself
I wish I was someone else
Anybody else
Blame it on the rain
Blame it on my father's shame
Thought about the plans we made
You only thought about yourself
We got a problem
We never solve ‘em
It’s like I’m talking to myself
So how do we fix it
‘Cause you’re gonna miss this
And I can’t be somebody else
With a solemn resolve
When the mystery's gone
Just a broken version of ourselves
It’s like I don’t even know who you are
And I’m just lying to myself
/ maydayparade
TikTok:
/ maydayparadeofficial
Facebook:
/ maydayparade
Twitter:
/ maydayparade
Lyrics:
Don’t pretend it’s something we’re not
And I won’t pretend to care anymore
Spin the truth 'cause you can’t take
It’s like nothing really matters in the end
I set this up with confidence
It only ends in loneliness
It always ends in loneliness
It always ends in
We got a problem
We never solve ‘em
It’s like I’m talking to myself
So how do we fix it
‘Cause you’re gonna miss this
And I can’t be somebody else
With a solemn resolve
When the mystery's gone
Just a broken version of ourselves
It’s like I don’t even know who you are
And I’m just lying to myself
Had me believe it was all in my head
And you lose it over something I said
Set the trap and complicate it
No it doesn’t really matter who wins
I set this up with confidence
It only ends in loneliness
It always ends in loneliness
It always ends in
We got a problem
We never solve ‘em
It’s like I’m talking to myself
So how do we fix it
‘Cause you’re gonna miss this
And I can’t be somebody else
With a solemn resolve
When the mystery's gone
Just a broken version of ourselves
It’s like I don’t even know who you are
And I’m just lying to myself
I wish I was someone else
Anybody else
Blame it on the rain
Blame it on my father's shame
Thought about the plans we made
You only thought about yourself
We got a problem
We never solve ‘em
It’s like I’m talking to myself
So how do we fix it
‘Cause you’re gonna miss this
And I can’t be somebody else
With a solemn resolve
When the mystery's gone
Just a broken version of ourselves
It’s like I don’t even know who you are
And I’m just lying to myself
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기