▶ Stream Now: https://OUTLOVED.lnk.to/Overdose
➡️ Follow OUTLOVED
Facebook
/ outlovedau
Insta
/ outlovedau
TikTok
/ outlovedau
X https://x.com/outlovedau
▶ Subscribe & activate the 🔔
/ outoflinemusic
▶ More news here 💌 https://www.outofline.de/subscribe
Listen to our playlists on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer and YouTube Music:
🎧 ZEITGEIST : https://outofline.lnk.to/Zeitgeist
🎧 New Releases : https://outofline.lnk.to/NewReleases
➡️ Follow OUT OF LINE
Facebook
/ outoflinelabel
Insta
/ outoflinemusic1995
X
/ outofline
https://www.outofline.de
https://www.outoflineshop.de
---
Lyrics:
Am I just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
You said goodbye
I said hello
Locked the door
Throw out my clothes
If im the one
Then where’d you go
Forget your face
I never knew
I crashed my car
Just to see your ghost
Did I go to far
On your love I overdose
Maybe I should forget
That I’m just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
Maybe I should forget
I miss you most
Ain’t it
funny
When you
Go
Im a
Mess
And it shows
Left like 50 fucking calls yeah
Would you break my heart
For the thrill of it
Yeah you go to far
On your love I overdose
Maybe I should forget
That I’m just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
Maybe I should forget
Cause I don’t know
I never did
Just let it go
Maybe i should forget
Cause I don’t know
Maybe I never did
Just let it go
Maybe I should forget
That I’m just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
Cause I don’t know
Maybe I never did
Just let it go
Maybe I should forget
Cause I don’t know
Maybe I never did
Just let it go
Maybe I should forget
Was I just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
/ outlovedau
Insta
/ outlovedau
TikTok
/ outlovedau
X https://x.com/outlovedau
▶ Subscribe & activate the 🔔
/ outoflinelabel
Insta
/ outoflinemusic1995
X
/ outofline
https://www.outofline.de
https://www.outoflineshop.de
---
Lyrics:
Am I just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
You said goodbye
I said hello
Locked the door
Throw out my clothes
If im the one
Then where’d you go
Forget your face
I never knew
I crashed my car
Just to see your ghost
Did I go to far
On your love I overdose
Maybe I should forget
That I’m just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
Maybe I should forget
I miss you most
Ain’t it
funny
When you
Go
Im a
Mess
And it shows
Left like 50 fucking calls yeah
Would you break my heart
For the thrill of it
Yeah you go to far
On your love I overdose
Maybe I should forget
That I’m just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
Maybe I should forget
Cause I don’t know
I never did
Just let it go
Maybe i should forget
Cause I don’t know
Maybe I never did
Just let it go
Maybe I should forget
That I’m just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
that ever saw the good in us
So you keep letting go
Of what you couldn’t love
I’ll kill the piece in me
That made us feel so out of touch
Cause I don’t know
Maybe I never did
Just let it go
Maybe I should forget
Cause I don’t know
Maybe I never did
Just let it go
Maybe I should forget
Was I just holding on
To what I should have lost
Was I the only one
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기