Pre-order Royal Blood’s new album ‘Dead Company’:
https://royalbloodband.com/collection...
Subscribe to the Royal Blood channel for all the best and latest official music videos, behind the scenes and live performances:
/ royalblooduk
Follow Royal Blood:
YouTube:
/ royalblooduk
Website: https://royalbloodband.com/collection...
Facebook:
/ royalblooduk
X: https://x.com/royalblooduk?lang=en
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/royalbloodu...
Lyrics:
I don’t dare push the button
But I’m keeping it close
It’d be curtains for certain
Straight back to the same boat
Everything or nothing
Is all I know
Never half a measure
I go for broke
Live on the edge of a black hole coming
Everything’s all that I’ve got
I’m ten over ten
I don’t fold
I don’t fold
Got me on the threshold
On the bed of an earthquake shaking
Weight on a thread
I would do it all over again
I don’t fold
I don’t fold
Got me on the threshold
Dig in the heels
No top down approach
I’d be toughing it out
From the brink I’m a stone throw
Everything or nothing
That’s how I roll
Whatever the weather
I go for broke
/ royalblooduk
X: https://x.com/royalblooduk?lang=en
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/royalbloodu...
Lyrics:
I don’t dare push the button
But I’m keeping it close
It’d be curtains for certain
Straight back to the same boat
Everything or nothing
Is all I know
Never half a measure
I go for broke
Live on the edge of a black hole coming
Everything’s all that I’ve got
I’m ten over ten
I don’t fold
I don’t fold
Got me on the threshold
On the bed of an earthquake shaking
Weight on a thread
I would do it all over again
I don’t fold
I don’t fold
Got me on the threshold
Dig in the heels
No top down approach
I’d be toughing it out
From the brink I’m a stone throw
Everything or nothing
That’s how I roll
Whatever the weather
I go for broke
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기