When I'm sureI don't know why but I feel so insecureAnd when it comesIt comes like a great big lullBut either wayI don't know why but I get so crazyAnd all the thoughts get twisted in knots
When I'm homeI don't know why but I feel so all aloneAnd then you come barring down like an atom bombAnd I want to, but I want toBut I want to, but I feel all inside outBut I want to, but I want toBut I want to, but I feel all inside out
Everywhere you turnThere's always something thereAnd all the time you're getting nowhereEverywhere I don't know why but I get so crazyAnd all the thoughts get twisted in knots
Well I'm sureSometimes I feel out a little moreAnd then its hardIt's harder than it ever was beforeBut either way I don't know why but I get so crazyAnd all the thoughts get twisted in knots
Yeah I want to, but I want toBut I want to, but I feel all inside outBut I want to, but I want toBut I want to, but I feel all inside out
Everywhere you turnThere's always something thereAnd all the time you're getting nowhereEverywhere I don't know why but I get so crazyAnd all the thoughts get twisted in knots
Yeah I want to, but I want toBut I want to, but I feel all inside outBut I want to, but I want toBut I want toBut I feel all inside out
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기