2026년 8월 27일 목요일

BANKS ARCADE – YUCK! (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


Banks Arcade brand new single 'YUCK!'! Stream & pre-order upcoming album 'SECOND PLACE SUPERSTAR': https://arisingempire.com/banksarcade SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the notification 🔔 to not miss new music: https://arisingempire.lnk.to/YTsub FOLLOW ARISING EMPIRE and keep yourself up to date about your favourite music: Spotify Official Playlists - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/spotify Store - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/shop Newsletter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/newsletter Instagram - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/instagram TikTok - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/tiktok Facebook - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/facebook Twitter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/twitter Website - http://www.arising-empire.com FOLLOW BANKS ARCADE: Instagram -   / banksarcade   Facebook -   / banksarcade   TikTok -   / banksarcade   Website - https://www.banksarcade.com/ Video Directed and Edited by Philip Mountfort Lyrics: Woah Boutta be uh Boutta be uh Boutta be uh Boutta be uh Boutta be Better be ugh Better be tough Better not lose my shit Bitch I’m fired up Bout to flip the crucifix 666 this is that gorilla shit If you wanna rock Imma hit you with the realest shit I might hit you with that uh Let this shit bang If you wanna rock Dance with the devil This shit bout to pop You can’t look away All the bad girls like heavy metal Synthetic love Electric violence (Let it all out Let it all out Let it burn) I tasted blood I kinda like it Electric violence Boutta be uh Boutta be uh Boutta be uh Boutta be uh Boutta be Boutta be better than it ever was Pull myself together then I hit the spot When I start to swing bodies start to drop Make me wanna dream when this shit is hot Go and put your finger on the trigger You can look away I’m better with the demons If you pull it I can live forever I am not afraid Baby I mean it Synthetic love Electric violence Let it all out Let it all out Let it burn I tasted blood I kinda like it Electric Violence If you wanna rock we can rock wit it Ay Let it Bang



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기