Artist: Sienna Skies
Song: Slowburn
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Stream Song: - https://orcd.co/siennaskiesaus
CONNECT
Website: https://siennaskiesband.com
Merch: https://siennaskies.myshopify.com
Facebook:
/ siennaskies
Instagram:
/ siennaskies
X / Twitter: http://x.com/sienna_skies
TikTok: http://tiktok.com/siennaskiestiktok
____________________
“SLOWBURN” LYRICS:
There’s a voice inside that whispers
But it speaks to me in tongues,
Maybe this time will be different,
And I won’t repeat myself
Because I feel a little high,
when I get a little low
When every thing around me says it’s time to let it go
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
There’s a pressure that still lingers,
And it’s torn at me for years
If there’s one thing that I’m guilty of
It’s ignoring everything
Letting it cut in my skin
And bearing the scars that it’s been leaves
But still not saying a single fucking thing
Cause its a slow burn,
the one and the same,
but something beautiful is slowly, fading away.
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
Never settle for the words,
that you never thought would last,
or throw away the ones,
that’ll never make it back.
If I could feel a little more,
and i could say a little less,
I’ll stay burdened with the hole, left deep inside my chest.
Still compartmentalising
We’re falling faster
Doing this over again
I’m a disaster.
I’ve been here before, I’ll be here again
Losing the war in my skin
A cycle that makes me sick
And I can’t be repeating myself.
Cause its a slow burn,
the one and the same,
but something beautiful is slowly, fading away.
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
Never settle for the words,
that you never thought would last,
or throw away the ones,
that’ll never make it back.
If I feel a little more,
and i say a little less,
I’ll stay burdened with the hole, stay burdened with the hole
Left deep inside my chest
/ siennaskies
Instagram:
/ siennaskies
X / Twitter: http://x.com/sienna_skies
TikTok: http://tiktok.com/siennaskiestiktok
____________________
“SLOWBURN” LYRICS:
There’s a voice inside that whispers
But it speaks to me in tongues,
Maybe this time will be different,
And I won’t repeat myself
Because I feel a little high,
when I get a little low
When every thing around me says it’s time to let it go
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
There’s a pressure that still lingers,
And it’s torn at me for years
If there’s one thing that I’m guilty of
It’s ignoring everything
Letting it cut in my skin
And bearing the scars that it’s been leaves
But still not saying a single fucking thing
Cause its a slow burn,
the one and the same,
but something beautiful is slowly, fading away.
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
Never settle for the words,
that you never thought would last,
or throw away the ones,
that’ll never make it back.
If I could feel a little more,
and i could say a little less,
I’ll stay burdened with the hole, left deep inside my chest.
Still compartmentalising
We’re falling faster
Doing this over again
I’m a disaster.
I’ve been here before, I’ll be here again
Losing the war in my skin
A cycle that makes me sick
And I can’t be repeating myself.
Cause its a slow burn,
the one and the same,
but something beautiful is slowly, fading away.
A slow burn,
The one and the same,
But something beautiful is slowly, fading away
Never settle for the words,
that you never thought would last,
or throw away the ones,
that’ll never make it back.
If I feel a little more,
and i say a little less,
I’ll stay burdened with the hole, stay burdened with the hole
Left deep inside my chest
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기