2026년 8월 6일 목요일

SABLE HILLS – Scars (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


SABLE HILLS' brand new single 'Scars'! Stream, download here: https://arisingempire.com/sablehills SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the notification 🔔 to not miss new music: https://arisingempire.lnk.to/YTsub FOLLOW ARISING EMPIRE and keep yourself up to date about your favourite music: Spotify Official Playlists - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/spotify Newsletter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/newsletter Instagram - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/instagram Facebook - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/facebook Twitter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/twitter Website - http://www.arising-empire.com FOLLOW SABLE HILLS: Instagram -   / sablehillsjp   TikTok -   / sablehillsjp   Facebook -   / sablehillsweb   Twitter -   / sablehillsjp   Website - https://www.sablehills.jp/
Lyrics: Believe in the scars Scars are carving me from my head to my soul The ache is pulling me back to my days of war (Believe in the scars) Give me a reason For the drops I bled in vain Just give me a reason Give me a reason Look at the scars beneath my skin Telling me the tale of my survival Fell and rose to chase the guiding light I was burned alive from my flesh to my bones The pain was dragging me to the black hole below Watch me soar into the sky Once again, on my broken wings Watch me crawl into the void I am reborn Believe in the scars Give me a reason For the drops I bled in vain Just give me a reason Give me a reason Still holding on Look at the scars beneath my skin Telling me the tale of my survival Fell and rose to chase the guiding light What awaits me beyond the struggle? Justify the hell I suffered Fell and rose to chase the guiding light I’m chasing the guiding light Driving on this pulse in my veins I spit it out, the voice of the embers Transcending pain I’m breaching the surface Reigniting flames I have been reborn Reborn from the ashes Give me a reason For the heartache that I take Just give me a reason Give me a reason Still holding on Still holding on Look at the scars beneath my skin Telling me the tale of my survival Fell and rose to chase the guiding light What awaits me beyond the struggle? Justify the hell I suffered Fell and rose to chase the guiding light I’m chasing the guiding light




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기