2024년 4월 11일 목요일

Filter - Captain Bligh


I give you one good tiny reason I think you could believe itI give you one good tiny reason I think you could see through itI'm not the kind of man that thinks the choke could hurt meI'm not the kind of man that thinks the choke can see me
And you know a little bit goes a long wayAnd you know a little bit lasts a long timeAnd the time has comeTo undo the wrong I've done
I am a grieving manI can't believe the things I've done for youI am a guilty manI can't believe the things I've done for you
I give you one good tiny reason to push that big suit too farI give you one good tiny reason to smash him and his big carEverybody thinks I'm blueEverybody thinks it's trueAnd I just can't keep in side
So you think it's youSo you think it's trueAnd you know a little bit lasts a long timeAnd you know a little bit goes a long wayAnd the time has comeTo undo the wrong I've done
I am a grieving manI can't believe the things I've done for youI am a beaten manI can't believe the things I've done for you
I am a blessed manI can't believe the things I've done for youI am a guilty manI can't believe the things I've done for you
I am a grieving manI can't believe the things I've done for youI am a beaten manI can't believe the things I've done for you
I tried to break...I tried to break...I tried to break...Yes I will give it a shot...Yes I will give it a shot...

Yes I will give it a shot... 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기