2024년 1월 18일 목요일

311 - Full Ride


Aw, shit, what, uhYou know the freaks can't handle itWe keep on searching from the seaside to the mountainside, come onHardly out styled and hardly outblazenedNectar natural, completely amazingOthers more concerned with just fronting on hardnessI flow sweet with millennium nicenessI don't know if they're just scared or whatBut a little sincerity would knock them on their buttI keep my dogs at my side and I keep my shit tightLet me tell you how I feel, all right
Y'all's radio rock ain't toughCan't move to that, ain't deep enoughOne more time, groove on the lineChills up my spine, ready, rewind
The only thing that never gets old is honestyYou'll probably be caught up frontingThe only thing you always try to be is hardBecause you're scared that someone might pull your cardThe only thing that never gets played outIs melody, I'm hearing it calling meIt's plain to see because it's all laid out
Full ride, I'm a master of technologyLivin' my life nice in pursuit of groove-ology I'm getting vibes like you checking me outWithout a doubt, I pull clout and crush crews in a routI'm a Doberman in any given reactionWell mannered and reserved, yet ready for actionI let you have it all, I got nothin' to hideLet me tell you how we comin'We comin' what? Full what, full rideWe work it on the insideAs you'd expect, we come correctWhile others just run and hideFull ride, we work it on the insideAs you'd expect we come correct, uhh
I get the fuck up rockin' the jams, I bump discoPlayin' records all day, then let goI'm the king of my town but when my girl is aroundParlay like the Count of Monte CristoSo simple, the jams are in front of meGet drunk in New York, make fun of meWhen we play, it's a serious thingTo all the people who gather, here's what we bring
The only thing that never gets old is honestyYou'll probably be caught up frontingThe only thing you always try to be is hardBecause you're scared that someone might pull your cardThe only thing that never gets played outIs melody, I'm hearing it calling meIt's plain to see because it's all laid out
Yeah, yeahFull ride, we work it on the insideAs you'd expect we come correctWhile others just run and hideFull ride, we work it on the insideAs you'd expect we come correctYes, yes, full ride, we work it on the insideAs you'd expect we come correctWhile others just run and hideFull ride, we work it on the inside

As you'd expect we come correct, uh 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기