2024년 1월 24일 수요일

The Preatures - Girlhood


Buy, Download or Stream Girlhood by The Preatures taken from the album Girlhood: https://UMA.lnk.to/ThePreaturesGirlho... Subscribe to the official Preatures YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePreat... Follow The Preatures on... Facebook:   / thepreatures   Twitter:   / thepreatures   Instagram:   / thepreatures   Soundcloud:   / thepreatures   Official Website: http://www.thepreatures.com/ Lyrics: [Verse 1] Nobody moves, it's a movie How do I look now? Am I a beauty? Whatever makes me a modern girl Well, nothing makes me a modern girl [Verse 2] Fantasy rules and it's there in my room Yeah, I tear myself apart for kicks, for you Whatever makes me a modern girl Nothing makes me a modern girl [Chorus] Hands shaking, breaking mirrors, it keeps me up all night Give me heroism, give me what is mine Yeah, that's me you've seen there dancing in denial And all the boys say "You alright? You've been in there a while" [Verse 3] Two lines in the pink and I'm back in the clinic Whatever makes me happy, well, I push it away, yeah Whatever makes me a modern girl Well, nothing makes me a modern girl [Chorus] In my dreams I'm more than vixen or divine Give me heroism, give me what is mine Yeah, that's me you've seen there dancing in denial And all the boys say "You alright? You've been in there a while" [Instrumental Break] [Chorus] And I hold my hand out for you, face to face, you lie C'mon, give me heroism, give me what is mine Yeah, that's me you've seen there dancing in denial And all the boys say "You alright? You've been in there a while" [Outro] "You've been in there a while You've been in there a while You've been in there a while"

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기