2024년 1월 27일 토요일

Name Taken - We Give Up Sometimes

did you dig me up this morningfrom underground, it's where you left me, ohand your eyes leave me without recognitionknow that all the idle skys have become to mewho you used to be
hold your breathyou know how longdo what you cantoo forget you were wrongis it ok if i don't care anymorewe give up sometimesand i guess that should begood enough for me
I hope you see more of yourself thanyou were ready forall the things that you are nowand how good things were beforeand now you left usand pushed us so far behind
hold your breathyou know how longdo what you cantoo forget you were wrongis it ok if i don't care anymorewe give up sometimesand i guess that should begood enough for me
why are you giving upwhy won't you stand your groundwhy are you giving upwhy won't you stand your ground
hold your breathyou know how longdo what you cantoo forget you were wrongis it ok if i don't care anymorewe give up sometimesand i guess that should begood enough for me
한국어로 번역

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기