2024년 1월 19일 금요일

Atreyu - Nevada's Grace


In this perfection I lament her beautyHer voice a sour note in this bitter serenadeIn this perfection I lament her beautyHer voice a sour note in this bitter serenade
And all these words I could have, would have, should have saidRing out like gunshots across long lost daysIf this wasn't love then what the fuck was I thinking?I would bear my soul just to bask in your graceAnd your beautyYour strength inspires all of my daysI would carry any loadJust to bear your cross for one day
In this perfection I lament her beautyHer voice a sour note in this bitter serenadeIn this perfection I lament her beautyHer voice a sour note in this bitter serenade
Your love fills me upWhen the blood in my body has drainedAnd your strength is my backboneWhen I feel every bone break
I'm built for painI swear to let no one inAnd there you whereA vision, a beauty
It takes my breath awayYou took my breath awayAnd it takes my breath awayHow you took my breath away
And it takes my breath awayYou took my breath awayAnd it takes my breath awayHow you took my breath away
How could I know that you would take my breath away?And how could I know one kiss would change everything?
Your love fills me up when the blood in my body's drainedAnd your strength is my backbone when I feel every bone breakYour love fills me up when the blood in my body is drained

And your strength is my backbone when I feel every bone break 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기