2024년 1월 20일 토요일

Quietdrive - Birthday


I'm falling into wordsI never knewI never meant to say the words"I love you"But it's in my heartAnd it feels newIs it true for you?Is it true for you?
Of course you'd like to claimThat we'd be friendsIt couldn't stay that way'Cause we pretendThat I heard aboutYour new boyfriendWhere did I go wrong?Where did I go wrong?
I'm sorry I forgot your birthdayI'm sorry 'cause I'm a shit faceI thought it was on a WednesdayA Monday or a TuesdayIt's all the same to meSo what would make you happy?Tell me, 'cause I'm sorryThese colors that we bindLook all the same to me
I know that you've been hurtBut in the endI'd like to say it's worthAll the things that we didNow you found me outMy inside standWhat I have done wrong?What I have done wrong?
I'm sorry I forgot your birthdayI'm sorry 'cause I'm a shit faceI thought it was on a WednesdayA Monday or a TuesdayIt's all the same to meSo what would make you happy?Tell me, 'cause I'm sorryThese colors that we bindLook all the same to me
I couldn't take the thingsAway from youI made mistakesBut so have youWe could have it workBut we lostWhen you knowYou didn't have toYou didn't have toDidn't have to
I'm sorry I forgot your birthdayI thought it was on a WednesdayWhat did all your friends say?They're all the same to meSo what would make you happy?Tell me, 'cause I'm sorryThese days, they go byFeel all the same to meFeel all the same to meFeel all the same to meFeel all the same to me

Feel all the same to me 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기