2024년 1월 18일 목요일

Settle Your Scores - "Worst Intentions (You Had 'Em)"


Purchase on bandcamp: https://settleyourscores.bandcamp.com   / settleyourscores     / syspoppunk     / settleyourscores   https://settleyourscores.co/ Lyrics: You had the worst intentions And I let you get the best of all my friendships You cut ties with no regrets But in the end I hope you get what’s coming With your worst intentions, worst intentions So have another drink And try to think of the last time that you lost sight Of everything you had within your reach Before the ground fell from beneath your feet Face facts, I know you’re just dying for all the attention All of the tension’s been building up, building up Just to come crashing down when you’re not around So you can say what you will but I know Let’s set this story straight right now You dug your own grave Your lies will bury you alive Now it’s time to lie in the mess you made You’ve got your back against the wall But this time there’s no one there to take the fall ‘Cause you’re alone and all on your own With nowhere to run to, who will you turn to? So you can play me but I should have known Tell me something How do you fall asleep at night? Knowing you’re the cause of all of this You set yourself up for failure You took the best of me and made it history You set yourself up to fail 

And I know you will 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기