2024년 1월 13일 토요일

The Fratellis - Let's Go!


You know it’s not who you know it’s what you know, you know?(I know you know, I know you know)Keep your lips shut tight like they did years ago(I know you know, I know you know)Spend your money like it’s going out of fashionTake your mother’s bad advicePut your dancing shoes on while you still canLet the music be your only viceOh don’t you think twice
Let’s Go!Let’s Go!
You know it’s not who you know it’s what you know, you know?(I know you know, I know you know)Keep your lips shut tight like they did years ago(I know you know, I know you know)Spend your money like it’s going out of fashionTake your mother’s bad advicePut your dancing shoes on while you still canLet the music be your only viceOh don’t you think twice
Let’s Go!Let’s Go!
Let’s Go!Let’s Go!
Let’s Go!I know you know, I know you knowLet’s Go!Let’s Go!I know you know, I know you knowLet’s Go!
I know you know, I know you knowI know you know, I know you knowI know you know, I know you know

I know you know, I know you know 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기