2024년 1월 13일 토요일

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows - I'm Here To Take The Sky


I'm here to take the sky
She said, "I'm so sorryYou're going through all of thisYou're gonna be fine, there's plenty of time"She said with the flick of her wrist
She said, "Don't you worry everyone gets pissedAt the end of the line, falling behindFear is so hard to resist"But there's no telling what tomorrow brings
If the sky is the limit then I'll build a bridge up to itIf I make it back, I'd still want more, moreIf the sky is the limit then I'll steal the air that's in itI won't take it back, I'd still want more, I'd still want more
She said, "It's time to wake upYou're acting like such a fool"If you're gonna go on you gotta be strongLife can be so cruelAnd now the time has moved on
I haven't seen her face in yearsBut the things that she said are stuck in my headNow I'm walking through fire and fearBut there's no telling what tomorrow brings
If the sky is the limit then I'll build a bridge up to itIf I make it back, I'd still want more, moreIf the sky is the limit then I'll steal the air that's in itIf won't take it back, I'd still want more
I'm not sorry, I'm not sorryI'm gonna live my life and my dreamsI'm gonna make my rules, my own scenes
I'm not sorry, I'm not sorryI'm gonna live my life, take chancesFull of hope and new romancesSorry, sorry, I'm not sorry
If the sky is the limit then I'll build a bridge up to itIf I make it back, I'd still want more, moreIf the sky is the limit then I'll steal the air that's in itI won't take it back, I'd still want more, I'd still want more
If the sky is the limit then I'll build a bridge up to itIf I make it back, I'd still want more

I'd still want more, I'd still want more 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기