2024년 1월 18일 목요일

Ash - Blacklisted

Blacklisted in this townThe change was undeniableFire and brimstone raining downIt feels unrecognizableIt's all ahead of youYou can't hold me responsibleYou have to break the rulesYou can be so predictable
All I once knewNow is fadingEverything disintegratingIn the silenceEverlastingLike a galaxy collapsingDon't - be - afraidDon't be afraid
I held on to your handIt made me feel much betterYou try to understandYou are my guilty pleasureAll the mistakes I've madeI got so self-destructiveYou have to have some faithEveryone gets corrupted
All I once knewNow is fadingEverything disintegratingIn the silenceEverlastingLike a galaxy collapsing
How'd you fade outOut of contactWhen you disapear on impactWhen you break downPlaying too badIf you leave now you can go back
Don't - be - afraidDon't be afraidDon't be afraidHold your faith
No, you can't surrenderYou can no longerAt the end of certified standardsWhat doesn't kill youWill make you strongerWhen it gets you, you'll discover
So take courageTake your chancesAnd one day you will find your answers
The world is spinningOn its axisAnd your galaxy collapsingJust can't defy itOr at least deny itYou are born and you start dying
Though it all seemsMystifyingAll I know I can't stop trying (3x)
한국어로 번역

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기