2024년 1월 13일 토요일

Wilmette - Turnpike


I'll chalk another loss up after this The things that you kept safe can't be replaced And to think about the locks you've grown to break Frustrating when the chains just stay in place You always let your guard down And you complain when they storm your shelter You always say the wrong thing's And get upset until you run from cover You always say the wrong thing's Until you run from cover You make it so hard to leave When you're playing with me I hate how you threw away everything Tattered leaves falling from a tree I think I've had enough Think back Backtrack to the time we spent Another wasted day on our apartment steps I wrote you into my memories Etched your name in my back to make it hard for me. Think back Backtrack to the time we spent Another wasted day on our apartment steps I think I've had enough I wish we never met. Now I'm just thinking of you. I'm just thinking on the times we had a crooked path We made some plans And I don’t know how the time has passed We split apart and didn't look back I wrote you into my memories Etched your name in my back to make it hard for me I couldn’t give up as easy as you As soon as I feel in love You just fell out of tune Is it so hard to say that I miss you? You make it so hard to leave When you're playing with me I hate how you threw away everything Tattered leaves falling from a tree I think I've had enough Think back Backtrack to the time we spent Another wasted day on our apartment steps I wrote you into my memories  

Etched your name in my back to make it hard for me 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기