2024년 1월 19일 금요일

Those Without - Voodoo Doll


Stream 'VOODOO DOLL' on your preferred Music Streaming Service here: https://music.thosewithoutband.com/bi... -- The drawings on my scars reminds me of the way things really are Pierce my skin but spare my heart, I'm your Voodoo Doll I hear it calling I hate the way she says my name like I'm responsible for all the things worth dying for She knows I'm falling But everytime she looks at me I get too nervous, what did I do to deserve this I think I'm calling it quits when you leave but I can't promise anything I'm too naive I'll lock my doors cause I'm afraid that you might see beyond these walls I'm not sure how to feel at all The drawings on my scars reminds me of the way things really are Pierce my skin but spare my heart, I'm your Voodoo Doll The ache is getting worse Anxiety draws near The lump inside my throat I can tell it senses fear Each time I turn around I know you feel my pain You ask if I'm okay But all I do is complain I think I'm calling it quits when you leave but I can't promise anything I'm too naive I'll lock my doors cause I'm afraid that you might see beyond these walls I'm not sure how to feel at all The drawings on my scars reminds me of the way things really are Pierce my skin but spare my heart, I'm your Voodoo Doll I know it gets worse I know it gets worse The waves keep on crashing in front of my eyes It's blocking my line of sight I'm losing myself, oh I'm too hypnotized I feel my ship has capsized I'll lock my doors cause I'm afraid that you might see beyond these walls I'm not sure how to feel at all The drawings on my scars reminds me of the way things really are Pierce my skin but spare my heart, I'm your Voodoo Doll I'll lock my doors cause I'm afraid that you might see beyond these walls I'm not sure how to feel at all The drawings on my scars reminds me of the way things really are Pierce my skin but spare my heart, I'm your Voodoo Doll -- Follow THOSE WITHOUT on the links below: http://www.thosewithoutofficial.com​ Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1HTnN... Facebook:   / thosewithoutofficial   Instagram:   / thosewithout​   Twitter:   / thosewithout_​   VK: http://www.vk.com/thosewithout​

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기