2024년 1월 30일 화요일

Ash - Won't Be Saved


No I won't be savedNo I won't be saved
Heart is in my mouthAs I turn my face awayAnd I walk down the deserted streetsDesolate and greyNothing more to sayWhispering your nameUnder winter skiesImprisoned by the thought of youCaptured by your eyesMesmerized
No I won't be savedI will always be enslavedNo I won't be savedIn my heart your name engraved
I'm down on my kneesIn a willing sacrificI won't confess my transgressionsI won't repent my viceI'll pay the price
No I won't be saved
I will always be enslavedNo I won't be savedIn my heart your name engravedNo I won't be savedI won't be savedNo I won't be savedI won't be saved
The visions come at nightI feel I'm hypnotizedI tremble as I fall intoThe furnace of your eyesAnd out of sight
No I won't be savedI will always be enslavedNo I won't be savedI will love you to the graveNo I won't be savedI will always be enslavedNo I won't be savedIn my heart your name engraved
Falling downFalling downFalling down

Falling down 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기