2024년 1월 27일 토요일

The Exies - Numb (Happy?)


Riding with those halo cowboysMr. Lovejoy anywhere we goAnd in the middle it's habitualIt's a ritual closet show
But I'mHappy as I can be, don't feel much betterThink I'm numb to what's going onAnd maybe that's just better, yes I'm happy
Periscope up and the radarClear ahead so far still I'm brokeAnd it's so sweet from the backseatListen to the radio man choke as he says
That I'mHappy as I can be, don't feel much betterThink I'm numb to what's going onAnd maybe that's just better
Is this what you want to seeIs this what you seeThat I'm as happy as I can beYeah
Happy as I can be, don't feel much betterThink I'm numb to what's going onAnd maybe that's just betterWell I'm happy as I can be, don't feel much better
Think I'm numb to what's going onMaybe that's just betterIs this what you want to seeWell I'm as happy as can be
Is this what you want to see

That I'm as happy as can be 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기