2024년 1월 13일 토요일

From States Away - Hair


"I Swear This Light Won't Fade" Out Now. Stream it here: https://song.link/ISTLWF Produced by Chris Piquette - No Boundaries Studios Video by JKL Productions Stay connected:   / fromstatesawayband     / fromstatesaway_     / fromstatesaway_   LYRICS: You cannot imagine The night i saw it happen you were laying on my mattress I dont think i can get past this but I saw you there I felt so short of breathe you were sleeping and your hair was soaking wet We both said some things we can't take them back This is just the way it goes I had to let you know This is just the way it goes I'm stronger alone I'm stuck inside my shell again I didn't want to let you in I hope you trip on your attention span I can barely stand I'm losing sight of land Going back and forth inside my head while you're next to me inside my bed Writing messages I never send Blaming me for things I never said we both said some things we can't take them back You were there I saw you sleeping and your hair was soaking wet I️ can’t take you back, can’t take you back I️ know you want it

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기