2024년 1월 19일 금요일

Blind Channel - Timebomb (Feat. Alex Mattson)


Tick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bombReady to go off like a time bombTick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bombYou don't wanna be anywhere near me!(I'm a time bomb!)
I need a face tat'Cause I feel like that guy MaloneI was on a tourPopping pills and fucking hoesLook at me, I don't give a–I don't give aStill I'm going off like a time bomb
I'm showing offI'm gonna light me upI'm gonna burn me outYeah, still ain't coming downMommy, I tried life sorry I wasn't good at itI tried to live but at the end of the dayI just wanna be
More than just aliveEven if it kills meI'm dying to feel thisI go out in styleJust a matter of time nowEvery second, minute, hourHear me tickin'?
Tick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bombReady to go off like a time bombTick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bombYou don't wanna be anywhere near me!
Damn!Grinding way too longSee the red flagFlex while the legend fallsI don't know what I'm doingWhat I'm doingStill I'm going off like a time bomb
DominosStarted falling offMe and my boy Alex on the radioFellas I'm sorryYou're just collateral damageWhen I'm trying to live but at the end of the dayI just wanna feelWooh!
More than just aliveEven if it kills meI'm dying to feel thisI go out in style (I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive)Just a matter of time nowEvery second, minute, hourHear me tickin'?
Tick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bombReady to go off like a time bombTick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bomb
I break hearts, break stuff and I break rulesDidn't you know that fucked up is the new cool?Chill out, hatersI hate myself more than you doDo you a favor and you all can watch me goBoom(More than just alive)
More than just alive (I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive)Even if it kills meI'm dying to feel this (I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying)I go out in style (I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive)Just a matter of time nowEvery second, minute, hourHear me tickin'?
Tick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bombReady to go off like a time bombTick-tock, tick-tockI'm a time bomb
I break hearts, break stuff, and I break rulesDidn't you know fucked up is the new cool?Chill out, hatersI hate myself more than you doDo you a favor and you all can watch me goBoom!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기