2024년 1월 24일 수요일

Blind Channel - Alive Or Only Burning


My soul is in shreds, tonight is a tombPoets are liars, but I know the truthRoses are dead, violets are doomedLovers don't know how to love, but they know how to wound
And I can't point to my problemsI can only point at my enemiesAnd if it's said to be a war in the bitchThen it's time I let them all rest in peace'Til the death of me, can't ever let them breatheIt's my destiny to keep them laid downA lot of motherfuckers hate howI can say the shit that I say nowBitch, it's fuck you
And I just lie here like this
Left to die so many timesThat deep inside, I think I might deserve itI walked through fire, somehow survivedNow I don't know if I'm alive or only burningAlive or only burning
Bury me here, one with the deadThat's where my heart and my demons are keptKeep me a secret, please don't forgetI don't want love, all I want is revenge
All that I need is a gut feelingYou think I don't hear when you're gossipingAss-licking while I'm ass-kickingZero knows what I'm thinkingEveryone's after meI'm running out of self-esteemGimme gasoline, can't you see that I've been?
Left to die so many timesThat deep inside, I think I might deserve itI walked through fire, somehow survivedNow I don't know if I'm alive or only burningAlive or only burning (and I just lie here like this)Alive or only burning (and I just lie here like this)
And I just lie here like this
My soul is in shreds, tonight is a tombPoets are liars, but I know the truthRoses are dead, violets are doomedLovers don't know how to love, but they know how to wound
Lovers don't know how to love, but they know how to wound
'Cause I've been left to die so many timesThat deep inside, I think I might deserve itI walked through fire, somehow survivedNow I don't know if I'm alive or only burningAlive or only burning (and I just lie here like this)Alive or only burning (and I just lie here like this)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기