2024년 1월 30일 화요일

Order Of Owls - What Becomes - Official Music Video


Lyrics: Stay in line Be systematic, ultra-phatic Read the script and you will do no wrong Waive your right To be ashamed and have no say Just shut your mouth don't challenge what you thought Reintegrate so silent But in my head it's violent No dopamine Till the rage has snuffed the light I'm gonna lose the fight and Unleash the beast that's hiding My hands were clean But it's time to feed tonight One more bite I'll stop I swear All bow down to the temple of lies Where you atone for the sins they make But I was cut from their perfect design I'm on the prowl I'm not your play thing Fall into the world where you hide You ebb and flow in the sea of madness Fine! Unleash the filth you subscribe You'll meet the beast that you've had caged in Call to arms A prison state where there's no faith No penance for convicted social wrongs Blur the lines to suit elites that air their sheets Then media can make their lies the norm But in the speech they're firing Too many holes I'm finding No certainty until the masses see the light But on I go with fighting The comfort that you hide in I'll shake some trees until the truth is revealed. I'm drowning deep inside my heart Unknowing, spinning which way is up But your hand it pulled me out from the dark You forged my wings to fly up above And now I fly so high Sink into nothing I slowly begin To rebuild myself as I've fallen again

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기