2024년 1월 24일 수요일

Galleons - Crybaby ft Andrew Wells of Eidola (Official Video)


Track: Crybaby Album: Violent Delights, out Feb 9, 2024 Label: Famined Records http://www.faminedrecords.com/   / faminedrecords   I’d still bleed even in my dreams for you I’d still bleed even in my dreams for you I’d still bleed even in my dreams for you I’d still bleed even in my dreams for you When I can’t get to sleep at night The only remedy for reality is a lie My thoughts unwind, it’s all unravelling I’m living on borrowed time I’m living on borrowed time I’m living on borrowed time We’re so self-destructive So selfish and reductive And it’s only getting worse every day We’re constantly obstructive To letting anyone in When we ourselves are still so far away From finding love in this world today Is there someone I can’t learn to hate I’d still bleed even in my dreams for you I’d still bleed even in my dreams for you When I can’t get to sleep at night The only remedy for reality is a lie My thoughts unwind, it’s all unravelling I’m living on borrowed time I don’t want to be a crybaby Take me in your arms and just hold me I don’t want to feel so incomplete Show me how to live with no heartbeat One after one we see what we’ve done The sunsets and mornings we’ve plastered with blood End to the end, the bad guys have won They chopped off my limbs just to make me look dumb And suddenly the sun exploded into dust There’s no one left on this earth to remember us Suddenly the sun exploded into dust There’s no one left on this earth to remember us So where will you go and where will you hide In which human beings will you trust and confide It’s easier just to watch us all die So cry baby, cry baby, cry baby, cry

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기