2024년 1월 19일 금요일

Carousel Kings ft.Rory Rodriguez - Tragic


I still make perfect mistakesYou were my greatest escapeThrew it away to come back to meBoomerang in my sleepScenes stuck on repeatDreams with you are so heavenlyYeah I can be your perfect mixtapeThe only station screaming your nameThink we're still playing the same game?We're both connected to the main frameI still remember everything said sentimentallyI'm messing up my everything
It's kinda hard to talk right now but maybe we can work this outIt's safe to say we've had our doubtsOur ship has sailed into the cloudsOur love is tragicOur love is tragic
I still make perfect mistakesYou were my favorite heartbreakErase my name so vindictivelyShattered all of the panesPainted my soul with red inkBloody scene full of miseryI used to share all of my brain wavesNow I'm just hiding in a dark caveTried escaping to my higher selfFilled my body up with water from a wishing wellI still remember everything said sentimentallyGave you my all, my everything
It's kinda hard to talk right now but maybe we can work this outIt's safe to say we've had our doubtsOur ship has sailed into the cloudsOur love is tragicOur love is tragic
Our love is tragicIt used to be magicI thought that we had it figured outLooking back at itThe truth is we're staticHold onto the mast or else ill drown without you
It's kinda hard to talk right now but maybe we can work this outIt's safe to say we've had our doubtsCause our love is tragicInto the cloudsOur love is tragicInto the cloudsOur love is tragicWork this outOur love is tragic

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기