2024년 1월 12일 금요일

The Stone Foxes - New York Talk


Don't ask me why I look surprisedWith your glassy cocaine eyesYou're even tell the ashtray liesSo come on
Now you're this big city girl and you think you knowBut you're faking this whole showA real socialite I knowBut come on, hey
'Cause you're here with the crowdThat always talks so loudYeah you change the way you walk but I still loveYour messed up New York talkYour messed upI want to get you aloneI want to get you alone
Shake it low, shake it low, shake it wideYou got a table on the riversideYou check your phone gonna blow your prideUp your nose
You're here to message your new friendsYou're just a girl from MichiganYou're grabbing letters with no endAnd I came all the way here just to see ya
'Cause you're here with the crowdThat always talks so loudYeah you change the way you walk but I still loveYour messed up New York talk, oh yeah!You know you gotta lose, oh yeahI still love your messed up New York talkAnd it's sad, butI wanna get you aloneI wanna get you aloneI wanna get you alone
And though you know we'd goAnd you're wrapped up in this and you won't let goAnd you look right past me when you say I don't knowBut I still wanna get you, wanna get youWanna get you aloneI wanna get you aloneI wanna get you aloneI wanna get you aloneYeah, you're messed upYeah, you're messed upI wanna get you alone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기