2024년 1월 27일 토요일

Saving Abel - New Tattoo


Sometime in the summer of '96I was off on a road tripA couple hundred bucks and a case of beerOutside of Panama City limits is where it all begins
In 2 a.m. I saw hazard lightsAppeared to be a dame distressed in the nightShe was five foot six and damn she was builtI slammed on the brakes, got sideways and told her to get in
She said, "Where you headed, to the city?"I said, "Yeah, I'm going to have some fun"She tossed back her hair in confidenceAnd said, "Mind if I come?"
2 days later, we ain't left the roomDid all in there that we could think to doI could see she was restless, so we hit the townEnded up at a place where the windows read
Tattoos, piercingsBelly rings hereTattoos, piercingsBelly rings here
Into the back she went and disappearedReappeared an hour later, cheesing ear to earI thought, hell, I need to try and get back thereWhen she unzipped her pants and said, "Look here"
I gotta brand-new tattooAll the colors in it remind me of youI gotta brand-new tattooAll the colors in it remind me of you
The blue is for the bruise that you left in my heartAnd the red is for the color we're about to paint this townOoh, I gotta new tattoo
One week passed, woke up a day late for workI found my good time gone, and she took my shirtDrove by all the places that we had beenThere was one where the windows read
Tattoos, piercingsBelly rings hereTattoos (tattoos), piercings (piercings)Belly rings here
Into the back I went and disappearedReappeared an hour later, cheesing ear to ear
I gotta brand-new tattooAll the colors in it remind me of youI gotta brand-new tattooAll the colors in it remind me of you
The blue is for the bruise that you left in my heartAnd the red is for the color we're about to paint this townOoh, I gotta new tattooNew tattoo
And I cannot forgetThat smile when she said
I gotta brand-new tattooAll the colors in it remind me of youI gotta brand-new tattooAll the colors in it remind me of you
The blue is for the bruise that you left in my heartAnd the red is for the color we're about to paint this townOoh, I gotta new tattooNew tattoo
I gotta brand-new tattoo (yeah)All the colors in it remind me of you (new tattoo)Tattoos, piercings, belly rings hereA new tattoo

Tattoos, piercings, belly rings here 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기