2024년 1월 18일 목요일

Invent Animate - Sleepless Deathbed


@Invent_Animate's new single, "Sleepless Deathbed", is out now. Stream / download - https://inventanimate.komi.io get me out, let me escape the fold, crushing me calm me down, say I’m okay because I’m face to face with myself Tasting what is tasteless Facing what is faceless I feel the hours as I am forgotten In this post-life process Falling from reality Descend is this how it ends? I fell and I fell and I fell I fell and I fell and I fell Falling through the static it’s all in my head, my head Falling through the static it’s all in my head, my head All the colors dragging Get out of my head, my head Tasting what is tasteless Facing what is faceless I feel the hours as I am forgotten forgotten Lost in time, body sinks Distant cries consuming me Saturate, dissipate Will I stay or am I free? Lost in time, body sinks Distant cries consuming me Will I stay in this post life process? Not a trace behind me to follow back know why it changed me Falling through the static it’s all in my head, my head All the colors dragging Get out of my head, my head calm me down, say I’m okey because I’m face to face with myself Tasting what is tasteless Facing what is faceless I feel the hours, I am forgotten in this post-life process

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기