2024년 1월 10일 수요일

Anberlin - Orpheum


Thought I knew will and selfThought I could tame the rest of meThen you waltzed onto the floorDanced to your own beat
Am I losing controlMake me want this here so much moreIt's in the way you moveAm I moving your soulYou are the breath I holdTo every risk that I want to takeThe way you spin aroundDeadened every other sound
Am I losing controlYou make me want this here so much moreIt's in the way you moveAm I moving your soulI want out of controlMake me want you here so much moreIts in the way you moveAm I losing my soulI want out I want out of control
Want it all mind body and soulHere and now more than you'll ever know
Am I losing controlYou make me want this here so much moreIt's in the way you moveAm I moving your soulI want out of controlMake me want you here so much moreIts in the way you moveAm I losing my soulI want out I want out of control

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기