2024년 1월 4일 목요일

Silent Planet - Euphoria (Official Visualizer)

Hesitation, staring at the void

Watch the needle, watch the needle break your skinLevitation after all the noiseAs the city and the sirens start to fade
Levitation, intoxicated with desireDo you feel hollow? Do you feel hollow in the glow?I split the difference with a tourniquetCut short by the kinetic eclipse of my staticDefenseless against the violet lights waiting for us
Euphoria in the motion, and I wonderAm I offering all of me to you?
I felt the clouds begin to sinkI thought I needed to end, but now I need you to speakAnd interrupt the silenceWe fell asleep to the sound of sirensOur vessels intertwinedThe sea receives the skyYou are the shiver in my spineTime is not a river, time is an ocean
Eternal returnAnd I felt you start to stir with pacific currentsTime will make us one with the tide
Euphoria in the motion, and I wonderAm I offering all of me to you?Euphoria in the motion, and I wonderAm I offering all of me to you?
Pulled from my veinsPropagating an ocean of myriad clonesYou weren't supposed to see thisYou weren't supposed to be here

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기