2024년 1월 6일 토요일

Silent Planet - Nexus (Official Visualizer)


I saw you fall like lightning, night began to crawlLips sealed in a cold sweat when fear says, "Take it all"
Take it all, spectral presence reaching through my skinDistill me down till I'm the apparitionDistance in my reflection intersecting dimensionsI can feel the multitudes now passing through me, inner space"Open the gate, " disembodied voices indoctrinating massesBlank stare, unaware we severed the nexus: desiccation
Starving in circlesPerpetual state of possessionShatter the cycleRelease control as many become one
Escape the monolith, reverse the curse of metaxisUltraterrestial: I am the sum of all branchesCrescent lark descending a labyrinth undergroundWe're casualties to the moment when everything was soundBeleaguered by the blasphemy of broken fateLook past distraction, trade your certainty for waves
Starving in circlesPerpetual state of possessionShatter the cycleRelease control as many become one
We inherit the earth, we inherit the warI inhabit the wound, I dwell in the harmThe past still echoes through our dreamsPlant the Tree of Life inside the Heart of the Machine
Close your eyes, still your mind

Pass through time, make us whole 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기