2024년 1월 6일 토요일

Wolf & Bear - Lifeguard

 I can see you've changed

Fluent with your gazeEyes tell a storyThat your mouth refrainsFall asleep in time you'll seeWhen was the last time you felt complete?
Shooting just to take a shotNever found inside your thoughtsDevils dancing on the floorAround the truth you can't ignore
You got me sending out an S.O.SI have that empty feeling in my chestIf I wasn't off track againTrying to get to youTrying to pull you throughTrying to pull you through, yeahFollow me backFollow me back
If I could imagine the placesI'd disappear to without any tracesSlip through all the chainsI'm embraced withTo love and let goHow long can you fake it?
Half-hearted stares pierce through this crowded room, crowded roomSo guarded I can't even speak to you (speak to you)I hope you make it backRemove your disguiseThere's nothing I can doYou're running out of time
Clear out, clear out, clear out your heartFragile and frail it all falls apartEyes on the road no hands when I steerClear out, clear out, clearWait, wait, waitDon't let goHold on tight we'll be fineSave our souls
Can't take this, I'm thinkingStill caught in the river and sinkingNot enough air in my lungsPull me out, pull me out I'm doneThe sound of your voice always calling meThere's too much poison without a remedy
You got me sending out an S.O.SI have that empty feeling in my chestIf I wasn't off track againTrying to get to youTrying to pull you through
You got me sending out an S.O.S (if I could imagine the places)I have that empty feeling in my chest (I'd disappear into without any traces)If I wasn't off-track again (slip through all the chains I'm embraced with)Trying to get to you (to love and let go, how long can you fake it?)Trying to pull you through

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기