2024년 1월 6일 토요일

Silent Planet - Collider (Official Music Video)


Does it kill you to see meunder the same unfolding sky?Believe me I have tried to search the stars for compromise,but none of us are innocent, my scars are witnesses.
So feast your eyes and spring the trapI can still feel the daggers staring into my back.Break me down to entropyuntil you find the lie inside belief.
We stare through the night at bleeding satellites:The past is an open wound.The moon won't forget the promises we left.Does the silence accuse you too?
And I was just a fool not to seeour bodies break the promises we keep.Meteors collide, past and present alchemize,and I became the fears we tried to hide.
Do you still wonder why
We stare through the night at bleeding satellites?The past is an open wound.The moon won't forget the promises we left.Does the silence accuse you too?
Beneath the pain, the "you" I once knew still remains.You've wished me dead a thousand timesbut every curse you feed me... I'll alchemize.
I'll turn the dark to light.
So feast your eyes and spring the trap.I can still feel the daggers staring into my back.Break me down to entropytill you find the lie inside belief.
I wonder if we could fillthe gaps between the starswith everything left unsaid...it's gonna tear us apart.
We stare through the night at bleeding satellites:The past is an open wound.The moon won't forget the promises we left.Does the silence accuse you too?
I'll alchemize.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기